Thursday, February 25, 2010

head on over.

Catch a virus or two, and if you're lucky...a bacterial infection to boot. We've got Parvo, Streptococcus, RSV...you name it. We'll even throw in an angry red rash. We're like a little petri dish of misery.

But we're all better now. Thank God for antibiotics, I really think they may change the future of medicine.

15 comments:

Katie said...

oh poor sad baby! you look like you actually held up pretty darn well though... impressive. :)

malia said...

We've got rashes, croup, snot, coughs, attitudes, red cheeks, double ear infections, etc. over here to. I say bring it on...

Lis said...

Gack. I think I have what hadley has.

Jocelyn said...

oh man... and here i thought you were lying the whole time since i think you kind of ditched me on one her 'sick' days. kidding... sorta. man oh man. she was a miserable looking sickie. poor gal. lucky she's got nurse meg for a mom.

Laurie said...

oh those red cheeks. Poor baby.

Marie said...

Poor little girl. Sick kiddos are the worst. You just feel so bad for them. Glad to hear that she is doing better.

Maria said...

YIKES!! no play dates until she's better. can you imagine TWO sickies? yuck.

ps i love that you are smiling in all the pics, even though hads is dying.

fiona westover said...

I know why you're smiling. You get to give Hads Benedryl for the rash! Night night, Hadley Jane.
Really though, she's a disaster. I hope she is feeling fiesty again.

Meg said...

ummmm, jackie...you ditched me. You had missed your work out in the a.m. because of deadlines for work reports and so you needed to work-out in the afternoon...during our playdate. So there.

Anonymous said...

She must have gotten these from licking the chair at Dahlia Lounge:)

zaideafraidey said...

poor little bean.

Loosy said...

Glad to know we aren't in a fight and that you've had your hands full with poor little Hads. :(

Oh, and how I wish we were in a fight over clothes. Because that would mean I was borrowing your size 2 clothing. Ho hum.

Heidi Bruch said...

Yep, we've just gotten through pneumonia in a lung and a terrible - sinus infection so fun! Poor sweet Hads - I feel so sad for babes when they are sick.

Meg said...

Brooke, I wish we were in a fight too over my size 2 clothes...that would mean I was wearing a size 2.

Kirsten said...

The slobber on your shirt is classic. Hope everyone is better!