Sunday, August 29, 2010

it's a nurse thang.

For two years, and going strong, a small group of us Children's ICU nurses have gone to Deception Pass to play, get dirty, eat crap, and camp...oh, and most importantly gossip about anyone not there, talk shop, and drink cold beers.  And although, the rules are getting stricter (no more red licorice), and the invite list is getting bigger, there is no group of gals that I would rather have a slumber party with.  The people I work with...well they absolutely blow my socks off, and I feel pretty darn lucky to be in their circle...and to check blood with them.
See you next July...and be ready for some hangovers you weenies.

6 comments:

Val said...

Hads looks so grown up in these pics, especially the one with her in a chair holding her baby. Looks like a fun camping trip!

zaideafraidey said...

really Hads in a helmet on the Toddly Tyke?? Love the pic of her holding the baby in your (?) hat, she look just like you. by the way which end of the log were you on?

Laurie said...

ditto on Hads looking SO grown up!

Jocelyn said...

ok. next year i'm in. not cuz you invited me but cuz julie did. more so she invited me this year, but i'm thinking it should extend to next year too.

Meghan said...

FUN! I was a girls only camping trip! hadley's full blown out huge smile is amazing.

... said...

Why do I always look special-ed in pictures?
Why?