My little blog has never been so neglected. I have no good reason. I could say I'm busy, but really we're all busy...aren't we? So that's no excuse. I guess I could chalk it up to laziness, but I hate to think I'm lazy...hate the mere thought of it (although when I'm catching my breath with all the other fat mom's on the elliptical machines at the YMCA, I certainly feel it). How about I'm crazy? That is true. I am quite crazy right now (Ryan would probably be the first to say 'I am 'crazy-ER', he would surely want to point out my already underlying crazy). Or how about this for an excuse...I'm friggin' tired dammit! And I can't hold a thought, think of a thing to say, or even make up something good by the time it's 'blog-thirty'. My nights are filled with wrestling Hads in the bath, tricking her into brushing her teeth, negotiating how many books we are going to read, and saving her from the ticklebug-monster. Then it's downstairs to clean up dinner, and before I know it, I am sucked into all the God-awful shows I love...Bethanny anything, the Real Housewives of anywhere, Jersey Shore, The Kardashian girls, Rachel Zoe (welcome back you hot little anorexic mess), and any other crappy show between the channels 62 and 66 from 8:30-10pm. And to make it all that much better, as I lay on the couch like a beached whale, eating saltwater taffy, or whatever non-nutritional value food I can squeeze into my ever growing cheeks, my man, Ryan P., plants himself right next to me and rubs my legs for at least an hour because he says at the end of the day they look like I've been hobbled by Kathy Bates, ala Misery style. So sorry blog, I promise to start blogging our summer, because we actually have done some blog worthy things...we've had tea parties, parades, pull up fairies at our house, camping trips, cabin trips, birthday parties, beach time, and everything in between. Forgive me. And don't be too hard on me, because I cry super easy...I cried because I missed the bus the other day and I cried when Hadley's teacher hugged her at the Y and I cried when Ryan ate the rest of the chips and I cried when the pharmacy at work didn't send me my norepinephrine drip that I had requested 3 times . Have I mentioned I'm crazy...er?
14 comments:
This picture and post is exactly why I like you so much - crazy or crazy'er. You blogged and I guarantee that your readers will enjoy this, even when you kind of tried to not blog. I'm sure you cried when I broke your camera too - sorry. XOXO
to my always crazy-er bestfriend:) i wish i could see you cry.. cuz i really haven't ever & i always think i'm the cry baby between the two of us. it warms my heart thinking of ry rubbing your poor little legs. yes, we are all busy but you are busy and pregnant- which we all aren't.. so it's a good excuse. you are entitled.i would like another picture of your growing baby bump. that too would warm my heart. love u.& thinking bout u. excited to see u thursday.
and yes, heath, she did cry about over you breaking her camera:)
p.s. leemer (sp?) picture!
Your readers love your craze. Don't change a thing! I think your TV remote controls my TV as well. Miss Zoe is major herself and her show coming back has definitely lowered my blood pressure. Ahhhhh.
no worries, we understand! and at least you have the "pregnancy brain" excuse these days... :D
ps, SO effing excited that RZ is back!!!!!!!
Ohh pregnancy, the joys! At least you aren't farting all the time... or are you?
Poor legs, good husband Ryan. I've missed your bloggity blog, hope you gather at least a little energy to keep your fans/fam updated. And Katie has forced me to start watching ALL THOSE SHOWS (well not housewives, but Jersey Shore, R. Zoe, any dancing thing. BANANAS)
That was EXACTLY what I was wanting to read about. Thanks, Pal. Nice crazy-er photo.
We almost met! I got to meet Joc instead and that was a pretty great consolation prize.
Hang in there, there's a prize at the end!
Oh Megs. I can't help but love you!
WOW! a lot of CRAZY happened while I was gone. and not to make you cry but listen pot, this kettle is a little behind, tired and CRAZY too. I promise a blog soon. loves and lets play soon!!
you bloggers...I am sure glad that there were not alot of these "inventions" in "my day", I could never have survivied. You new moms give yourselves a big pat on the back.
Drop in on us contemporary to obtain more knowledge and facts anyway Drop in on us at the moment to buy more information and facts regarding [url=http://www.polandlimoservice.com]wynajem busów warszawa[/url]
It's not only celebrities who are applying their big day to reflect their taste and personality. As an alternative to simply conforming for the accepted design of the season, brides today have endless options in relation to a [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/]wedding dresses[/url]. Traditionalists look regal in cathedral trains, while more casual brides wear sleeveless, halter-style dresses or perhaps two-piece, belly-button-baring gowns. And, for all brides who choose straight locales as the setting for your ceremony, it's not unusual to see a themed [url=http://www.beautifulwd.com/2011-style-trumpet-mermaid-strapless-beading-sleeveless-floor-length-taffeta-prom-dress-goods-16445.html]2012 prom dresses[/url]?wedding dress, such as the one that evokes the Victorian era or even the Old.
Post a Comment