Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the landing.

The first and only holiday thing we've done (pre-Carson...we've done nada post-Carson).  Met up with Kipper, Lis, and the beans, along with my folks, at Renton Landing to help spread a little cheer.  It was a lot of fun, the kids loved it, and we all almost froze to death...thank God for the extra baby weight.

9 comments:

Katie said...

oh god, the mustache. SO glad he shaved it off. :)

and love the matchy family hats. :)

Katie said...

HA!! I thought the exact same thing.
OH god, that mustache was hideous.

Lis said...

I had to look at the picture of Ryan with the antlers on for a bit to figure out who he was! Agree, thank god it's gone.

Lis said...

And don't say nadda, you went to the pacific place parking garage!

Val said...

Between Ryan's mustache and Hadley's tat on her cheek, I really don't even know what to say. You guys are one classy family:)

Laurie said...

lol, the 'stashe was pretty foul. So glad Rudes got a souvenir from the event. Do I see a white chin? Your oldest child is looking quite distinguished with the white chin hairs. Funny, when I get them they just look foul.

malia said...

god I'm glad that moustache is gone...I can only imagine how you must feel.

zaideafraidey said...

love my RuRu, the perfect reindeer.

Meg said...

Lis...LOL...you're right, we did go to the Pacific Place parking garage:)!
As for Ryan and his 'stache...the other mother's were keeping a very close eye on him, and their children. Creepy perv.