Monday, October 15, 2012

...and she probably shouldn't say loser.

The other day I was brushing Carson's teeth...
It's perhaps the most annoying task ever.  I have to hold him down like we are WWF wrestlers.
He's Randy Macho Man Savage, and I am Jake the Snake.  
Anyhoo...as I have him in a headlock I say to Hadley:
"He is so annoying."
And Hadley promptly replies:
"Ack.  You think he's annoying?!  My four kids are such losers."
And she starts numbering off on her fingers...
"I've got a 20 year old that still uses a binky."
"An 18 year old that sleeps with a nigh-night."
"A 15 year old that still wears a pull up."
"And a newborn that kept me up all night with his annoying crying."
"My kids are WAY worse than that kid" (pointing to Carson).
How did I just get 'one-upped' by my five year old and her four imaginary children?

courtesy of Jocelyn K. Brown Photography.
Perhaps my most favorite picture of her EVER.

7 comments:

A.B. said...

damn. Hads has it rough. Her kids ARE annoying. Sounds like she needs to up her mean mom skills. Thsoe kids are going to be living with her forever.

Laurie said...

LOL, love this girl and her 4 horrible, terrible, no good, very bad kids. But tell her to be kind to them, someday she may have to move in with them :-)

zaideafraidey said...

OMG she is so on point with her kids. Sometimes I begin to think they are real. Funny how her kids are doing all the things you fear(ed) she would still be doing at those ages!!

Heidi Bruch said...

This might be the funniest things have ever heard a kiddo say. I am dying. She doesn't skip a beat. Love.

katy said...

so awesome! she is so witty and funny. oh wait...she gets it from her mama!

Val said...

Her kids are hilarious. I'll be calling her for parenting advice when Lauren's a teenager because I have a feeling she'll have some of the same issues as Hadley's kids.

Kip said...

You definitely don't want to be calling Hadley for parenting advice Val. Look at the hot mess her kids are right now. Who do you think raised them?