Thursday, October 25, 2012

drop off.

She's getting braver and braver at drop off.
She wants nothing to do with me walking her onto the playground anymore.
Last week she hopped out of the car without so much as a kiss.
I stopped her dead in her tracks and said 'Get over here sister.'
Her reply:
'Make it quick Mama.  Fischer is on the playground and I don't want him to see you giving me slobbery kisses.'
Sob.
It starts.

6 comments:

zaideafraidey said...

it won't be long before she is ducking down in the back seat....enjoy every minute :)

Sue said...

Oh Lord - she is turning into Tatum! It is a really good day when you can get a head nod at Kiss and Go

Laurie said...

Gah. Too soon, too soon.

Jocelyn said...

your baby is no baby anymore. she looks so tall in this pic. keep the stories coming!

Bree Soncrant said...

So what you're saying is I should stop getting annoyed that my boys bawl their eyes out everyday and try to rip off my clothes to get me to stay when I drop them off at school? Trevor even chucked his mariner hat at me one day while I was leaving...I guess I'll love it while it lasts:) thanks! (but it is really annoying)

Meg said...

Oh no Bree, not at all. Always be fully annoyed at whatever heinous stage they are in:).