Wednesday, October 10, 2012

oktoberfest.


























We were a tad hungover for the run.
James looked like he needed CPR by mile 3.
We didn't even go into the actual 'oktoberfest'.
It was too crowded...and cost $20 bucks.
So we grabbed beers, pizza, (Sarah grabbed a new pair of rhinestone jeans) and headed back to the house to watch the Huskies get killed.
If I 'tweeted', my hashtag would be:
#wearetoooldforthisshit.
Oh, and I didn't have to wear the horsehead.  So my other hashtag would be:
#winninglikecharliesheen.
Although, by Monday, I think we all felt like we lost.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hastage would read as follows #youarenevertoooldforfun even though I agree with you in more ways than one! Fun weekend, thanks for joining and we WILL do it again next year:)

Laurie said...

oh my god, the horse head has an equally (or even more) creepy FRIEND!? You guys must have been photographed by every tourist in Leavenworth.

zaideafraidey said...

love that you had such a good time. Frank was the best :)

Andrea said...

OMG! The BIRD HEAD. Dying. Did the winner GET to wear that, because it is awesome.

Emily said...

Bummed I did not get to have a beer with you!! You looked like a graceful gazelle as you bounded past me, and I don't even know how you were able to chit chat. I could barely answer yes or no. I cried when we got to the sand at the end. Worst.course.ever.

Val said...

Looks like a great weekend!! The heads are creepy!