Monday, October 22, 2012

easy to please.

Here was his reaction to me telling him that he could not have any more juice...

And here was his reaction immediately after when I started turning the lights on and off, and on and off, and on and off...and on and off.

Boys are so very simple
Or stupid.
Perhaps both.
Most definitely both.
It may be what I love most about them.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Easily Distracted by Electricity = Boy

Mikayla Is Not Impressed = Girl

Liz said...

Lucky they're so cute. Well some of them. Carson for sure. That new haircut is handsome.

A.B. said...

I tried this tactic during a meltdown and it totally worked. You are a boy mom genius.

Jocelyn said...

his hair looks so dang cute!

katy said...

you have no idea how jealous this makes me. every cell of my body yearns for this stupidity and dog like reaction from a male species in my house. i want one. you are so very lucky bf.