The only gal I know that would have a photo booth, a bale of hay, and a house that looked just like Martha's at her impromptu Halloween party.
I was at her house the day before...and it was naked.
The girl is good.
Damn good.
And everyone had a blast.
Per usual.
And there are absolutely no photos of her.
Per usual.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! In one of those pictures, Carsie looks EXACTLY like you at that age. Wish you were still 1 and I was still 25...
it was so unexpected... this little party just came together and was so much fun. i love that i didn't have time to worry too much about it.that damn hay is still on the side of our house. trying to convince my husband to get me some chickens or something. love you and your family so much. always my last guests.
Post a Comment