Wednesday, January 9, 2013

down for the count.



We find him like this every. single. night.
I have about 25 different pictures of him in various positions on the floor of his bedroom, surrounded by all his favorite things, passed out cold.
Come to think of it...this is the exact same way I found Ryan in our living room after the Seahawks won on Sunday, and he was surrounded by his favorite things too...empty bottles.
At least we know Carson's future.
Man, he is going to have one amazing wife.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Think it's time for the toddler bed?

MrsAngieW said...

as a mother with a boy who never sleeps I am so jealous!

A.B. said...

does he climb out? do you leave the lights on? Or he falls asleep randomly?

Laurie said...

So cute. I've never seen him not moving.

Val said...

look at you busy Miss Blogger:) Carson and lauren couldn't be more alike!

Shawna said...

Does he climb out every night? What a stinker.

Bree Soncrant said...

I was up with a little boy till 10:17 last night!(bedtime is 7:30-8:00) I'm BEYOND jealous!!

Jocelyn said...

i'm not ready for your baby to be in a toddler bed. and what's the point anyways of having one?? he'll just climb out of it too and fall asleep on the floor. save the time and energy.

Heather Conniff said...

carsie, wake up, your feet are going to melt. love how much he wears slippers. xoxo