My niece and nephew are always cool.
But for the first time ever...
my kids were cool too.
Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Carson would NOT walk in the snow to save his life...without crying.
(NO walk snow Mama, NO walk snow).
And Hadley would have nothing to do with the yellow sled...without crying.
(I WANT THE BLUE SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUREN HAS THE BLUE SLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THE SAME AS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
So all of that made them less cool.
But besides being baseline annoying.
They rocked.
And Lauren and Ben always rock.
So it was basically just a typical day...but with snow.
Three tired kids.
Success.


6 comments:
I desire my kids (just one of them) to be that tired. Mostly the one who has zero responsibilities for cleaning his shiz out of his "office" soon to be big boy room.
Love these pics of the kids and the one of you and your babies.
Jeals. Love cousins. Love snow. Love a puffy coat.
Hilarious that Carsie hates snow, you'd think he'd be out naked in it. Cute crew!
also (I seem to be adding comments right and left), Zaids WHY aren't you wearing a helmet? With your sledding history, you need protection
kills me that carson doesn't love the snow. and i love that hadley loves sledding now. just makes it so much fun when everyone is on board. they are so lucky to grow up able to have a snowhouse.
Knit your mother a new hat -
u have really nice gear!
Post a Comment