Who knew 3% beer could create so much fun?
Actually, with these gals...EVERYTHING is fun.
(even getting sworn at in a restaurant...by the owner).
We've been best friends for 26 years.
And my bangs were the exact same then, as they are now.
Some things never change.
Especially these two.
Thank God.
6 comments:
You make me smile! I miss your face!!
such a fun,quick trip with bestfriends! and sans kiddos! and you went to sundance. very jealous, but much deserved...
You DO have your middle school bangs! Maybe not as much product involved but still...
I'm pretty sure you had a mullet when I met you:) and both Swenson and I had perms....hot stuff! Just remember to be nice to this group or your bathroom might smell in the morning!
so fun, love these pictures. i kept thinking that was me, the other girl in your pictures, but it wasn't me at all. love the last picture, assuming you weren't feeling 100%. looks freezing cold there. love jamie, well sara too.
The picture of you in the snow literally had me cracking up :) Crazy when you say 26 years cause we aren't even 26 yet...right? :) I love you 3! looks like it was so much fun.
Post a Comment