These two couldn't be more different when it comes to bedtime.
I could seriously put her to bed at 5pm.
He usually doesn't fall asleep until well after 9pm... and always passed out right in front of his door.
She gets in jammies, brushes her teeth, lays around, sucks her thumb, and wants to cuddle after tubbies.
He runs around naked, refuses to get in jammies, jumps off things, vrooms cars (very violently), and yells alot after tubbies.
She is asleep before we even finish book number two.
He is done listening, out of bed, running around, and getting in trouble before we even finish book number two.
She goes to bed without a peep.
He goes to bed kicking and screaming.
Literally.
5 comments:
enjoy dear little Hads, the Carson years they are a comin'
Good call, Zaids. I predict this is the story of their lives.
Should be easy to predict what will happen in the Carson-Years - the exact opposite of the Hadley-Era! I feel sorry for you and encourage you to keep alcohol on hand . . .
I have deep fears that he and Griffin will be roommates someday. The world will end. Charmingly so.
your kids could not be any more opposite. fun to experience both ends of the spectrum:)
Post a Comment