Nikki (Taylor) and Tyson (Beckford) they are not.
(Am I dating myself?).
But Hadley wanted an impromptu photoshoot to practice for upcoming class pictures.
And Carson never wants to be left out.
Ever.
She was worried her shoes didn't match her outfit.
I told her they did.
She needed proof.
And I kindly reminded her...that it didn't really matter anyway...because she will most definitely be in the back row of her class pictures.
For the rest of her life.
These two make a good team.
9 comments:
Was there one pic where they were both looking at the camera? Great action shots nonetheless. Have Hads practice smizing too. Back Row 4EVAH!
She could stop growing at any time and then be a front row person - even Loges has moved to the middle row - (of course most of the kids in her class are Asian . . .)
love all of these pics. Hope she didn't end up making the smunchy face and ruin the class pic ala the Beav.
come on now, remember how huge I was as a kid.....it all stopped in 6th grade:)
Thank you so much! I have spared hrs of time at the workplace!
my homepage: http://ko.goldenears.net/board/609912
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you will be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue
your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
my homepage :: http://www.xxxvideofix.com/
Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how
can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a
acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear
concept
Also visit my page free virtapay exchange
Hads must wear her fab glasses in all pics - she looks blind. Just kidding - such fancy posers - but these have been up forever now - move on!
I was pretty pleased to discover this great site.
I need to to thank you for your time due to
this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book-marked to check out
new things on your web site.
my weblog comment gagner de l'argent
Post a Comment