Friday, May 17, 2013

mom's day.

Ryan asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day.
I replied (without hesitation)...
"A day to myself.  All by myself."
He replied (without hesitation)...
"How about something nice from J.Crew?"
And you know what, he was right.
He's always right.
Try as I might to be a recluse...I always have way more fun in a 'more the merrier' atmosphere.
And I couldn't imagine a better day than spending it with this crew.
They are pretty awesome.
And I am a lucky gal.
We started the day with donuts, coffee, gifts, and greyhounds.
Perfection.















And we ended the day with hot dogs, potato chips, a boat ride, and greyhounds.
Perfection.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks like a great day, even if you had to come out of seclusion. I hear ya sister, I am totes a recluse, but always have fun when coaxed out of my snail shell.

BTW, how much does Auntie Val love Carsie?!!! A whole bunch I think.

Sue said...

Looks like you need to send some of Hads hand-me-downs to Mads stat - Lis must have kept all the clothes that fit -

A.B. said...

What did you get from the Crew? That sure does look like lululemon to me!

Meg said...

LOL! Sue...I love you. Trust me, there's a whole bagful headed Kipper's way.

Jocelyn said...

Sue took the words right out of my mouth. LOL.

Heather Conniff said...

Next year we are headed to the Westin, after our day of shopping, drinking and spa'ing. xoxo