Attempting to take a picture of Ryan and realized it was on video mode. I never get sick of these mistakes. So sorry it's sideways and sorry my husband is the biggest nerd ever.
hopefully the Menehune won't haunt Ryan because of his co-ordinated garb - only things missing are black soxks and a lot of cameras around his neck - Meg, you may want to consider "garanimals" for the man . . .
oh once again thank jebus you are back. I've had a candle lit to Blessed Saint Mary the Mother of God and also patron saint to airline pilots in her spare time. BTW why did you let him dress himself.
NO worries friends! The shirt was a total joke. We saw a couple at the beach one of the days and he had on this shirt and she with a matching dress. The were the epitome of tourists, so we made fun of them daily. Sarah and Eric surprised Ryan with this shirt on our last day! They were going to buy me the dress, but said it was too much. Joc, I love you. If you notice at the end right when I cut the camera off I say to Ryan "why are you talking like you're from a different country. And Sue, black sox would have been perfect.
Well, my volume is not working so the whole thing is actually really cute! Call me a dork too but I think the shirt looks good on him! Meg, you definitely rocked that little Island. Total vacation success! You really haven't changed a bit since college. Please don't ever invite me out on the town. I could never hang. Let's just do boring play dates with our kids over coffee...I'll buy if you provide the comedy! Love and miss you! Glad you're back!
11 comments:
OMG I'm embarassed for him and laughing so hard at my drunk brother!
hopefully the Menehune won't haunt Ryan because of his co-ordinated garb - only things missing are black soxks and a lot of cameras around his neck - Meg, you may want to consider "garanimals" for the man . . .
oh god! why does he even own a shirt that looks like that? i like his 'hawaiian/hispanic' accent. dork.
Allllloooohhhhaaaa!
And Mahalo.
Glad to have you back on the ole' blog-o-sphere. :)
oh once again thank jebus you are back. I've had a candle lit to Blessed Saint Mary the Mother of God and also patron saint to airline pilots in her spare time. BTW why did you let him dress himself.
NO worries friends! The shirt was a total joke. We saw a couple at the beach one of the days and he had on this shirt and she with a matching dress. The were the epitome of tourists, so we made fun of them daily. Sarah and Eric surprised Ryan with this shirt on our last day! They were going to buy me the dress, but said it was too much. Joc, I love you. If you notice at the end right when I cut the camera off I say to Ryan "why are you talking like you're from a different country. And Sue, black sox would have been perfect.
that is just sad... good thing you love him.
I love that this pic was a video. The dress would have been well worth it....next trip! Or who knows you might be getting it for your 30th birthday.
Well, my volume is not working so the whole thing is actually really cute! Call me a dork too but I think the shirt looks good on him! Meg, you definitely rocked that little Island. Total vacation success! You really haven't changed a bit since college. Please don't ever invite me out on the town. I could never hang. Let's just do boring play dates with our kids over coffee...I'll buy if you provide the comedy! Love and miss you! Glad you're back!
I was laughing hard before I even started the video. Good one!
f'in hilarious...I'm still laughing. Pretty sure tears would have been rolling down my face if Ken and I were there!!!
Post a Comment