Since I've mainly filled the blog with pics of her dad and I, figured I'd add a few of her. We have three contanst phrases in our house "I want bite", "I want duice", and "Where's Rudy." I probably here these 53 times an hour. And the fact that she says them like a little Chinese woman with a deviated septum makes it all that more hilarious.
11 comments:
"a little Chinese woman with a deviated septum"??? Where do you come up with this stuff? love it, you are hilarious. and it's about time you posted some new stuff, we were beginning to think maybe your plane really did crash!
OMG...I just, just, just, commented on your blog.
She is so adorable...I do love these lines, Megan you are best at coming up with the most randon comments.
Love love love phrases. Where's Rudy? Was a fav' at the cabin. Maybe she just wants to know so she can avoid him...
love her little voice, its so cute. you forgot "ouside" and "insie" :)
too cute, the little talker is really getting good! And she looks so much like her dada in this video.
she's ryan's clone these day. love how i thought she got a haircut the other day. a cute little comb over. oh hads. cannot wait til you can say 'i love you joc'.
Joc - can little Chinese women with deviated septums say "J" words???
Wow, She has the sweetest little girls voice. How fun to hear her talk.
I concur with JB's comment- she looks just like her dad. Meg, she is a little cutie and such a good little talker. You have such a kid...a walker and a talker!
I do brag about my friend's cute lil' niece mimicing her words & sayings. People comment how great you and Ry must be, what big hearts you must have, what selfless people you are...adopting a poor little Chinese baby girl, apparently w/ a deviated septum. I don't burst their bubble.
Post a Comment