Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cousins...is there really anything better?

Ryan and Val's cousins from San Diego came to visit and it was so much fun to see them and catch up. Liz has a son Jacob, who is such a little man, and Marie is pregnant with baby Emma Rose (could that name be ANY cuter). And to throw one more name at you, Marie is married to one of Val's best friends, Doug. They met at Val and Kevin's wedding...how cute is that! Anyway, I didn't get too many pics, since my child is determined to HIT anything in her path and I calmly and patiently need to follow her around and remind her 'no, no Hads we don't hit' when I really just want to rip one of her arms off and beat her with it. So here's the best I got...

Never thought I'd see my little one at a 'kids table'.
Thanks for paying attention Jake!
Lauren wanted to put on Nana's grody 'in case of emergency' clothes, so I gladly obliged.
Finally, someone else looks like a giant beside my kid.

Edible.
This is exactly what cousins should be.
'Oh Jacob, and Liz, and Doug, and Marie...puhlease don't leave!" Can't wait to meet baby Emma in November.

3 comments:

Marie said...

We had such a great time visiting our Seattle family. Thank you for all of the goodies and for the fabulous dinner! I can't wait to see Emma in those striped pants.

Thanks Again!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! I love Hads little shorts.....and Lauren is getting so big.

Laurie said...

keep posting the giantess pictures, they are the best! And Lauren, your emergency outfit looks like something Stella on Project Runway ('leatha') would design.