Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our last night...we went big.


Favorite place for happy hour...Moose McGillycuddy's....because how Hawaiiaan is that?!



Sarah and Eric at Senior Prom.









6 comments:

Sue said...

fortunately you were only on Oahu, where weird behavior from tourists is tolerated . . . if you had been on Molokai, I'm afraid you would have been left at the old Leper Colony with no way out . . .

Val said...

good thing you go the goggles on in the house! looks like a crazy last night.

Jocelyn said...

you MUST wear the black dress and the headband more often. so darling. the 2nd to last pic of you with your big puffy lips. love it.

Laurie said...

cute 'punchy face' Megs! And you people are cwazy.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the black dress looked fabulous on Meg! We went so big on the last night, a certain couple took a "nap" at 7pm...but I am really not one to talk.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Please tell me Sar fell out of that tree! Please tell me that happened!! Also, what exactly were you and Sar doing in the chicken picture? I get the moose impersonation, I've seen Hacksaw Jim Duggin's signature wrestling move reinactment...but this one, I can't quite put my finger on it.