Ryan actually got into the picture taking spirit. Okay, so he had a little persuasion. Pretty much I said 'here, take pictures of me and Hads so she'll know what I look like in case we die in Hawaii.' And because he's a simple guy, and puts up with all my neurosis, he obliged without a fuss.
8 comments:
You are going to have a great time! Hads looks so happy.
Love it! You look adorable by the way! One hot mama for sure!
just us girls and the brewsky in the background!
lucky pups going to Hawaii! Don't you need a babysitter when you two go out on the town???
the babysitter is staying state side with Hads
Nice pics RP. Have fun in Hawaii you two. It's going to be so fun!
you GET HADS!? I'll be over! way more fun than Hawaii!
Glad someone is enjoying the tunnel! You are going to have such a fun trip you aren't going to want to come home!
Post a Comment