do I ever love these pics, captured Hadley so perfectly. Now I need to get some of these. I am assuming that you are referring to Jocie re; the amazing part, but could be Hads as well.
how could anyone not take the most perfect pictures with you two as their model? seriously. you and your tough nut scrumpy make it all too easy. in my head when you showed up at my house.. i knew they were gonna be cute with how cute you and h were dressed:)
Hadley needs to be on a cover of a magazine- I guess she already has been, but this time her face needs to be showing. LOVE these pics, Joc, how come each photo shoot gets better. Amazing.
Ok, so that first pic is straight off one of those little kid posters (Anne Geddes and the like) I used to hang up on my walls and now I see in the maternity/delivery floor (or ward as I call it cuz apparently I live in the 1930's). That is ADORABLE!! I want a copy STAT in Meg's nursing terms! Joc, amazing, absolutely amazing!
13 comments:
do I ever love these pics, captured Hadley so perfectly. Now I need to get some of these. I am assuming that you are referring to Jocie re; the amazing part, but could be Hads as well.
So true! She is so beautiful. And I love the picture of the two of you!
So cute! I love all of her great smiles and even the non smile. Can't wait to see you guys!
Yes, yes...referring to Joc! Click on 'shes' and you'll go to her website. Hot dog I'm fancy!
love these pictures, Joc really captures the moment. Hads is such a little girl now & LOVE your sweatshirt!
tell Hadley Lowdie said "stop growing". The End. Except that bow could NOT be any cuter.
how could anyone not take the most perfect pictures with you two as their model? seriously. you and your tough nut scrumpy make it all too easy. in my head when you showed up at my house.. i knew they were gonna be cute with how cute you and h were dressed:)
love them all. once again so jealous...
Hadley needs to be on a cover of a magazine- I guess she already has been, but this time her face needs to be showing. LOVE these pics, Joc, how come each photo shoot gets better. Amazing.
Ok, so that first pic is straight off one of those little kid posters (Anne Geddes and the like) I used to hang up on my walls and now I see in the maternity/delivery floor (or ward as I call it cuz apparently I live in the 1930's). That is ADORABLE!! I want a copy STAT in Meg's nursing terms! Joc, amazing, absolutely amazing!
Joc - you are so damn talented. These pics are my new favorites.
Obviously these are fabulouso! She is so brilliant but you are probably thee cutest twosome around. Super cute as usual Meg!
So, So, So, So, So, So..need I go on?....cuteness. And I want both of your outfits.STAT.
Post a Comment