B, no poem contest on my blog...and even if there was, you'd be blackballed Pete Rose style. Katie, 0445 my little nursey friend, is when I run. Not as crazy as it sounds, I'd rather run at 2am if it gets me a run by myself with the dog...no Hadley, no jogger, no tears, no throwing of all articles of clothing, etc.
I am dying laughing...again how did we ever like each other??? I would rather never run again (oh wait...I don't run) than have to run at 0445 EVER! Actually, I was up at 0445 to feed and change my kid and crawl snuggly back into my warm bed. And I didn't get out until 8:30am! I love you for this though. XOXO
11 comments:
rudy rudy rudy. love the new pics on joc's page. hads just gets cuter with age...and so does her mama!
Bless your heart for leaving at 4:45 am.
i woke up and was like, whuuuuut?
Shockingly, no snow in Spokane, but the day is young!
why were you up at 0445?
I so thought your secret was going to be you were expecting....dang.
that was some surprise, hope it still makes your heart skip a beat, and not your running feet slip on street!!
B, no poem contest on my blog...and even if there was, you'd be blackballed Pete Rose style.
Katie, 0445 my little nursey friend, is when I run. Not as crazy as it sounds, I'd rather run at 2am if it gets me a run by myself with the dog...no Hadley, no jogger, no tears, no throwing of all articles of clothing, etc.
I am dying laughing...again how did we ever like each other??? I would rather never run again (oh wait...I don't run) than have to run at 0445 EVER! Actually, I was up at 0445 to feed and change my kid and crawl snuggly back into my warm bed. And I didn't get out until 8:30am! I love you for this though. XOXO
the poetry flows naturally, it can't be stopped only enjoyed. Don't lump me in with that lump P.R....Gailen.
yay for the Poet Zaide. And I was excited for a minute thinking you were pregs. Damn.
Post a Comment