Thursday, February 12, 2009

Miss Independant...kind of.



I let Hadley pick out her own clothes the other day (I know what you're thinking Val...I am stupid). She's kind of rockin' it. I, personally, have never been into the whole skirt/dress over the pants thing, but who am I to judge (actually, I judge everyone, just so you know). She's definitely someone else's kid, she ALWAYS wants tights and a skirt. I convinced her that Adidas warm pants were just loose tights. She bought it.

4 comments:

Val said...

Oh yes, you are going to regret this, but she looks so cute. I wish my kid wanted to wear skirts and tights...she did a few weeks ago but after buying her a whole bunch she moved on to jeans and t's.

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

I like it! And I like the pose in the skirt and pants look even better. It's all about confidence in your style choice and that Hads has got it!

Laurie said...

lol that looks like the perfect outfit to wear when Auntie Lowdie takes her to the zoo. And as long as she's got purple fur lined crocs, she's golden.

Unknown said...

That's not scrappy enough for the zoo Laurie! If you're taking her to the zoo, she needs knee-high baseball socks and some short-shorts, and a tube top, ala her mother and cousins... Just saying