Went to our favorite spot (definitely rivals u-village), hung out in the sun, had a picnic with our two favorite boys, and watched kids and their folks get soaked in the fountain. Doesn't get much better.
Mom, I knew you were going to say that...in fact I almost put in there that the one person missing was you...but didn't want to hurt any feelings. See Sue, I told the bundle shoes were golden:)!
12 comments:
Baba AND Dad at lunch, super cute dress and water. Bliss.
Such a little girl! Love Hadley's yellow dress with those See Kai Run shoes. Adorable!
I see picnics like these in our future. :)
i want to jump ryan's bones. love him in his white t-shirt. love your little one in her summer dress.
Jocelyn!! Hilarious.
Before or after he pees on your robe. But i guess some people are into that:).
That little yellow dress is darling...and so are the boys in the pics!
dying.
are those the bundle-toe shoes? look very cute in these pics! and what a fab way to spend the day than with the boys who love you (both) most!
okay the day "could" have been perfect except it is missing the one person who actually loves this place above all others.
Mom, I knew you were going to say that...in fact I almost put in there that the one person missing was you...but didn't want to hurt any feelings. See Sue, I told the bundle shoes were golden:)!
always invite the B, she will probably take you shopping after.
Post a Comment