Thursday, June 11, 2009

the depths of my love for her.

i always give her the middle bite of my cinnamon toast....now that's love.

18 comments:

Laurie said...

serious love. But how could you NOT love a little girl with super cute fudgies AND is a little baby tuck-a-tum? (that's thumbsucker in Sundstrom-ese).

Still Pregnant said...

My goodness she is soooooo precious. I need to spend some time with this little heart breaker.

Jocelyn said...

i don't believe that you eat cinnamon toast. i want to believe that you do but i can only envision some sort of high protein whole wheat. oh! and why haven't i heard about her cutest ever hair dealies? cupcakes? get out.

Lis said...

Yup, you're too skinny for cinnamon toast. Have to agree with Joc on that one.

Lis said...

Love "still pregnant." why am I so sure this will be me at the end of july? I keep stalking to see if baby has come...

heather said...

Those piggies are way too cute - love them. I'd share my toast w/ her too. XOXO

Katie said...

wow. such a good mom. and what a freaking cute picture. :)

... said...

cute cuteness ! I too was shocked to read that you eat cinnamon toast? You obviously do this in secret as none of your "real" friends seem to believe it

Sue said...

of course you eat cinnamon toast! but I hope you use REAL butter - not that yellow tub crap your mother uses . . .

zaideafraidey said...

boy that brings memories...the things a mother does. On the other hand when one is happily enjoying their cinnamon toast AND is just getting to the best part aka the middle, and one's sister (L-Dine) waits until just that moment to ask for a bite...memories not so good!!

Liz said...

I hear you Meg, I give Henry the best bite of my chicken. You know?, the most perfectly cooked, least ligamented and most tender. Although my motivations are suspect. I might just be hoping it will keep him eating meat, but I'll steal your claim and say it's for love too! :)

Anonymous said...

this is the cutest pic the blog has seen yet! She is to die for in those piggies:)

Laurie said...

I do NOT remember doing that B-Z, I'm sure you are demented :-) And agree on the hideous tub margarine, butter ONLY. Also, Meg does eat ct but she prolly purges after.

Meg said...

Lavs, you definitely did this because whenever I do it my mom reminds me of the PTSD she stills suffers from over this issue. BTW, your comment kills me. I would definitely be a purger if I had to chose between eating disorders. And for all you haters that think I don't eat cinnamon toast...you couldn't be more wrong. In fact, I have a ramikan with the mixture all ready to go. HA!

zaideafraidey said...

thanks for the support Megs, it IS very true. Love that you have a "kamican" full of the sweet stuff, now where did you get that from???

Unknown said...

Please mom, no one believes your lame-ass claim that you can't recall doing that to BZ. The woman who hit her little sister with her arm cast definitely stole the best bite of the cinnamon toast...or whatever else the B was eating. And Megs, I know that you eat cinnamon toast else why would you run so much? Love that you have a ramikan ready to go.

Laurie said...

still deny. She makes things up, probably due to the brain damage from being hit with the cast.

fiona westover said...

Your family is hilarious!