Tuesday, June 9, 2009

some favorite things to do at the cabin...

Drink beer.

Get others to drink beer.

Cook.

Play with play-doh.

Hang out with best friends.

Make-out.

EAT!

Play cards.

Drink coffee...or the worlds biggest hot cocoa, whatever floats your boat.

Love on pets.

Dance.

Read books.

Dress ourselves.

Cuddle.

And best of all...just love life.

10 comments:

fiona westover said...

Yeah yeah, all the pics of Hads and the rest of your group are cute and all but IS THAT A MASTIFF? Who's is it? I want that dog.
(BTW your parents look like they are my age.)

Michelle said...

It is so fun to see you all together and enjoying life! I love the pictures.

Unknown said...

So cute. I can't wait to come play at the cabin. What's not to love!?

katy said...

Yeah, I want to come and play at the cabin too...minus the drinking beer part and loving on dogs. But seriously looks like you had a ton of fun and I'm jealous!

Laurie said...

I'd keep the beer part but def. leave out the dogs (phobia #338). And B and Hads on the couch is too cute!

Lis said...

Looks like A LOT of fun.

Jocelyn said...

oh lord. oh jeeze. you and all your weird faces. and awkward poses.

heather said...

these are my favorite things to do at the cabin too - thanks for the fun memories and the largest hot cocoa EVER!

Jamie "Swens" Barton said...

Can we go to the cabin this weekend when I'm there??? Is there time?! Please say yes!

Val said...

We need to make our way up to that Cabin sometime soon- too much fun going on without us!