'nuff said. word.
do thugs suck their thumbs whilst headbanging? hmmm. j/k love this vid. and i was thinking you were never gonna blog again but you redeemed yourself.
Thank you for the great laugh Hads! You are adorable.
I know where Hadley gets her moves from...if she weren't strapped into her seat she would've been dancing on the seat like her mama!
Maybe having to listen to this music is what is causing her to spaz out when she has to take her shoes off and walk in sand? Just askin'.
i die that you listen to this stuff. i die more that you have your daughter listen to this stuff:) you know i tried desperately in college to be cool with you and give it a chance...
Best video ever!
Madeline: "Hadey Dance"Too cute.
oh my gosh. I love her!!! you guys crack me up.
Wish you still had your Jetta with tinted windows....would make the moment that much better! XOXO
maybe you can get some spinners for Ruby - and borrow the cd that Pete and Dom made me for Mother's Day . . . OLD school rap . . .
Melissa and Kelsey recently reminded me that I let them watch unlimited All My Children . . . as toddlers! I was horrified.
Watch out Lil' Wayne and Soulja Boy...Mutha' F'in Hads is in the hizouse! Pretty sure I've seen this thumb suckin' move in the underground thug world!
I've watched it over and over and laughed everytime. Can't wait 'till she starts singing along:)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
do thugs suck their thumbs whilst headbanging? hmmm. j/k love this vid. and i was thinking you were never gonna blog again but you redeemed yourself.
Thank you for the great laugh Hads! You are adorable.
I know where Hadley gets her moves from...if she weren't strapped into her seat she would've been dancing on the seat like her mama!
Maybe having to listen to this music is what is causing her to spaz out when she has to take her shoes off and walk in sand? Just askin'.
i die that you listen to this stuff. i die more that you have your daughter listen to this stuff:) you know i tried desperately in college to be cool with you and give it a chance...
Best video ever!
Madeline: "Hadey Dance"
Too cute.
oh my gosh. I love her!!! you guys crack me up.
Wish you still had your Jetta with tinted windows....would make the moment that much better! XOXO
maybe you can get some spinners for Ruby - and borrow the cd that Pete and Dom made me for Mother's Day . . . OLD school rap . . .
Melissa and Kelsey recently reminded me that I let them watch unlimited All My Children . . . as toddlers! I was horrified.
Watch out Lil' Wayne and Soulja Boy...Mutha' F'in Hads is in the hizouse! Pretty sure I've seen this thumb suckin' move in the underground thug world!
I've watched it over and over and laughed everytime. Can't wait 'till she starts singing along:)
Post a Comment