So now we have invented the second greatest game ever...first still being this of course. While Heather and I were at the cabin we kept setting the camera timer and taking pictures of ourselves, such narcissists, I know. Then out of the blue my mom yells 'ACT SCARED' and out of nowhere we panic and put on our scariest face. And thus, the game was born. Sort of like 'Jump or Dive' for those that grew up with swimming pools. Except, I could only ever 'jump' since I never was put in swim lessons, but no worries mom and dad, I'll get this all cleared up, along with many other faults you've caused on the therapist couch. Anyhoo, here are some pics from our little game. Rules are: Set the timer. Run back in position. Someone yells an emotion. You panic. You act. And presto. Hours of entertainment.
As you'll see in these next two pics...my pops never really caught on. He's not a guy for spur of the moment. Are any of us really shocked?
But these of my mom and I killed me. I have about 20 photos of our 'session' and we are doing the EXACT same thing in every single picture. It's part funny/part scary/part I see my future/part oh shit.
Oh Mama, we definitely have a flair for the dramatic.
12 comments:
omg I love you and the B as twin travel beds. This IS you in the future Megan and you might as well accept it :-)
and be GRATEFUL for it! She's the BEST!
Fabulous sister! I love that your dad totally can't play the game.
Super cute Meg. You are all too cute for words!
Love the two of you and your dad. Hilarious.
this is a game i would NEVER play.
You are a natural at this game - I think you practice secretly w/ BZ. We should copy write this game...it's actually very fun, even sober.
You guys are dorks and I love dorks.
Um...I think I love your mom. Is that weird?
So this totally beats "Come On Girlie" and "The Sock Game" (I know, totally original name)! Meg, you've come a long way kid! ;) And, at least Bob can do a mean hand puppet thing...he's got that going for him!
oh man, I'm crying I'm laughing so hard . . . hysterical! I love the pictures of you and your twin mom but you dad is what really cracks me up. Oh you guys are a wacky bunch!!!
Your blog always makes me laugh. These are funny!
Post a Comment