Lauren turned three a week or so ago and had a bee themed birthday bash at the YMCA to celebrate. It was a hoot, and great birth control as 15 kids acted like wild maniacs for an hour and a half. I'm thinking we're going about this 'teen pregnancy' issue all wrong. Just send them to a kids birthday party one weekend a month and I guarantee they'll be a tad more careful.
Hadley thinks Lauren (Lo-Lo) is THE coolest thing since sliced bread.
6 comments:
super cute party theme! And you are totes right about teenagers having to hang out with toddlers for a day to prevent pregnancy. Actually, I think it would only take about 15 minutes of hanging out with my hooligans and the teens would be getting sterilized.
how cute is your little loner in that pic with her sucking her thumb? and i almost don't even recognize your little tom boy with her piggies. so cute. i need to shoot her new look pronto! come to my s'mores extravaganza tomorrow night!
oh and val! such a cute bee themed party and i love the cup cakes.
good work on those pigtails. I am impressed. Did you have to bribe her to get her to hold still or is this yet another area where you are WAY better than me (e.g., diaper bag packing)?
I just want to eat Hads with the cute pigtails and the thumb....too sweet!
Hads did look so cute with her piggies at the party and she was a good girl and kept hers in unlike the birthday girl who pulled them out as soon as we got there!
Post a Comment