Wednesday, February 16, 2011

candyland.

She never even catches on to the fact that 100 out of 100 times she picks Queen Frostine or Princess Lolly by her tenth or eleventh turn, or that I always happen to pick Gramma Nutt whenever I get close to King Candyland.  You keeping up?  Needless to say, I cheat so she can win...and so that the game will be over.  Good mom or bad mom?  Without a doubt a smart mom.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

We had to secretly remove Gumdrop Lane or Melissa would get so angry, she'd toss the game across the room. Glad she didn't grow up to be an axe murderer.

Heidi Bruch said...

I f'in hate that game and Hayds just got it for Christmas. It has already been hidden.

Laurie said...

it is the WORST game ever. Chutes and Ladders is a close second. Cheating is practically mandatory. PS Zaide, I regaled the kids with our "CLUE DEBACLE" story at Xmas. They loved that story.

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

This mom does the SAME thing. It makes the ending way less painful. I just need to convince her dad to let her win...he's into the whole learning how to be a good sport bs. I vote good mom for shiz!

Meg said...

My Ryan is the same way!!! And she ends up crying and I smack him on the back of the head. For the love, we'll deal with the good sport/bad sport thing when her cry isn't so loud and annoying.
P.S. Why can't I get to your blog?

Loosy said...

Good mom. Smart mom.

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

I say save the good sport/bad sport for future teachers and coaches. I'm not dealing with it :)

The link to my blog should work now...