Friday, February 11, 2011

frost.

I've never really understood gluttony...Until I tasted one of these bad boys.  I could eat them till I puked, and then I'd gladly eat some more.  These beauties, they are like a little piece of heaven.  Seriously.  I dream about them.  And in my dreams they are fat free and calorie free.  We have gone here two Sundays in a row.  Please someone help us.  Send us to a rehab center.  Host an intervention.  And don't worry, we'll provide the donuts.

14 comments:

Bree Soncrant said...

Some guy keeps bringing those things into our office and I hate him for it.
I still refused to eat the maples bar with bacon on it. Doesn't seem right!

Meg said...

Oh Bree...if I could Nose Frida a kid and eat the Maple bar with bacon at the same time...well, I could die a happy girl.

Katie said...

those look awesome. and i would totes eat the bacon/maple one. i'm happy we don't have this in Spokane.

Laurie said...

doughnuts are about the ONLY treat I can turn my nose up at (even w/o the Nose Frida), too bad I don't feel the same about pie. Or scones.

Meghan said...

dude. i had two today at work. killing me. xooxox

Sarah K said...

Where is this place?? No, wait. Don't tell me. Bacon is like crack to me....but on a donut? Not so sure about that. Ok fine, tell me.

zaideafraidey said...

I adored the chocolate salted one you brought by....DON"T do it again!!

Jocelyn said...

our conversation at starbucks 2 days ago about these? still has me salvitating. that's a word right? hmmm

Heather Conniff said...

that BOX looks like a Coach box, no wonder you love their donuts. yum. XOXO

Sue said...

Still think Hillcrest is better . . . . taste off?

Lis said...

Hmm, I agree with Laurie. Not a big doughnut fan. If I could only turn down every other treat in the universe I might have a shot at a slim body.

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

You know you have a blog stalking problem when visiting this little doughnut shop was priority #1 on the weekend agenda. Yes, I did drag my little family to Frost...and they thanked me :) And while this boy is still bakin' in my belly...I will use him as an excuse to go back whenever I want! Thanks for the rec!

Meg said...

Megan...love it! What did you get???

Narode said...

Wait one minute...you have been to Milf Creek two Sundays in a row and DIDN'T stop by?!!! Megs!