you three are adorable, twin (triplet) travel beds. Stop calling your kid a jerk. He just wants to be with you AT ALL TIMES. And he might be missing out on something fun if he were asleep.
I think you lie, I see nothing but sweetness when I'm with Carsy:) cute bedtime pic, he looks so cute in his jams & Hads looks homeless chic in her get up!
You know what I love most about this post? I love that Ryan took pictures of the 3 of you. What a guy that Ry is. And if you told him to grab the camera, I don't want to hear about it. You know what I love second most about this post? Hadley's arm warmers.
10 comments:
you three are adorable, twin (triplet) travel beds. Stop calling your kid a jerk. He just wants to be with you AT ALL TIMES. And he might be missing out on something fun if he were asleep.
look how sweet he is - and unsuspecting of the terrors his sister is sure to pile in in the next few years . . . .
I think you lie, I see nothing but sweetness when I'm with Carsy:) cute bedtime pic, he looks so cute in his jams & Hads looks homeless chic in her get up!
He is only so sweet with you Auntie Val because he has to make up for his sister's behavior:).
but he's just SO so cute. how could you possibly be sad about the fact that he literally wants to be awake and with only you 24/7? ;)
Can't you just get one of those wrap thingies and keep him attached to your boob 24/7?
You know what I love most about this post? I love that Ryan took pictures of the 3 of you. What a guy that Ry is. And if you told him to grab the camera, I don't want to hear about it.
You know what I love second most about this post? Hadley's arm warmers.
hadley is clearly obsessed with carson's baby legs.
I love his little yawning face. so cute.
so darling, so lucky that you are their mom.
Post a Comment