The best parade in the universe. I have so many memories. Including the year Cara fell off Big Tony's shoulders and landed on her forehead. OUCH. No permanent damage tho (we don't think)
I remember Cara falling off dad's shoulders crazy. Meg's I see Cars already has your open-mouth smile going. Love that it is passing on to another generation! :)
7 comments:
and hurray for running into cousins!
The best parade in the universe. I have so many memories. Including the year Cara fell off Big Tony's shoulders and landed on her forehead. OUCH. No permanent damage tho (we don't think)
true dat!
I remember Cara falling off dad's shoulders crazy. Meg's I see Cars already has your open-mouth smile going. Love that it is passing on to another generation! :)
love your little fam'
such a perfect 4th. love that hadley was in the bothell parade. love your 'americana' dressed little family.
Ryan's ass look good.
Megan you look great.
Love a good parade.
Hads is super cool.
Post a Comment