I Loooove this! I love how she spells it with such confidence! At least she's got the right initial sound down, k & c are tricky!
you realize she answered you in .2 seconds and was VERY confident in her answer, I like that, I like her.
nobody needs to know how to spell anymore. Its all about the texting abbreviations. Her hair is thick and silky. Rewind and admire how it cascades in front of her face. She's got confidence and silky hair. She's destined for greatness.
All of the above comments are so true and so hilarious.
it has been fascincating to watch her burgeoning interest in her letters, she'll "bee" material beefore you know it!!
it's fine, cool kids are NEVER good spellers. also, i love your "not even close."
Katie should know, she missed Yellow at the big spelling bee. But she's cool.
oh man. seriously. so cute.
kewl.
I love her surprised look after she spells it...like, wait...did I get it right?? So cute!
That was fantastic! Just made me smile with her super confident answer, and your pulling no punches not even close. Love you two!
she is so cute....and you are brutally honest, she'll appreciate that when she's older.
hmmmmm, Meg, do you really think she will appreciate that honesty???? (or throw you under the bus for the rest of your life)
I asked her how to spell TV. It was something along the lines of KERNPW. She totally entertains me. I love her.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I Loooove this! I love how she spells it with such confidence! At least she's got the right initial sound down, k & c are tricky!
you realize she answered you in .2 seconds and was VERY confident in her answer, I like that, I like her.
nobody needs to know how to spell anymore. Its all about the texting abbreviations. Her hair is thick and silky. Rewind and admire how it cascades in front of her face. She's got confidence and silky hair. She's destined for greatness.
All of the above comments are so true and so hilarious.
it has been fascincating to watch her burgeoning interest in her letters, she'll "bee" material beefore you know it!!
it's fine, cool kids are NEVER good spellers. also, i love your "not even close."
Katie should know, she missed Yellow at the big spelling bee. But she's cool.
oh man. seriously. so cute.
kewl.
I love her surprised look after she spells it...like, wait...did I get it right?? So cute!
That was fantastic! Just made me smile with her super confident answer, and your pulling no punches not even close. Love you two!
she is so cute....and you are brutally honest, she'll appreciate that when she's older.
hmmmmm, Meg, do you really think she will appreciate that honesty???? (or throw you under the bus for the rest of your life)
I asked her how to spell TV. It was something along the lines of KERNPW. She totally entertains me. I love her.
Post a Comment