Thursday, July 21, 2011

if it ain't broken.

The perfect kid spot for the 30 seconds it takes to apply my mascara.
Then & now.
Sad that my look hasn't changed in four years.
So very sad.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Sweetie - your looks need NO change! I am NOT kidding.

zaideafraidey said...

surprised that Carsie has not tried to fling himself and subsequently been impaled on the faucet head. Dad and I were just commenting on the diffs. between the kids, seeing them here they do not look alike at all

Lis said...

Was just thinking you could probably still put hads in there. Carsie is definitely going to be hearing "that's danger city" a lot.

zaideafraidey said...

Hads would definitely like to get in there, I can just see her daddy long lets winding around

Laurie said...

they really don't look alike, except for the hairline :-) And that def. looks danger island to Mr. Mobility.

A.B. said...

Impressive he sat still for that picture. G$ would have been flinging himself out of the sinnk in no time. but now I want to try it. is that wrong?

Laurie said...

It only becomes wrong when they:
A. dive headfirst out of the sink and require stitches
B. You forget they are there and turn on the water
C. You forget they are there and leave for work

Meg said...

Good God, even sadder that my bathroom still hasn't been updated.

Jocelyn said...

i love that both your kiddos are the perfect mix of you and ry. they are beauties. both of em.