adorable! I want to kiddos that get along. I got ripped off! My shirt is striped black and white and so are my undies...I think I am doing a good job dressing my part!
Megs, I am just looking at these pics again...though they are just "ordinary day in the life" pics I think they caught these two well. Can you believe you could love two little personalities so much - every day. couldn't wish more for you. XX mom
7 comments:
He is getting so wonderfully chunky!
adorable! I want to kiddos that get along. I got ripped off! My shirt is striped black and white and so are my undies...I think I am doing a good job dressing my part!
who knew carson could write cute little letters? he's super talented just like his big sis. xo
Dear Hads - you look so old that you could probably buy me beer next year. xoxo Cars
Tell those children to STOP getting so big!
Look at those long legs! and that boy sitting UP! Too grown up.
okay next to Cars she does look hugey. Love your comment Susna, and Lis "what you talkin' bout?" those ladies are angels!!!
Megs, I am just looking at these pics again...though they are just "ordinary day in the life" pics I think they caught these two well. Can you believe you could love two little personalities so much - every day. couldn't wish more for you. XX mom
Post a Comment