Tuesday, July 19, 2011

on the move.

I find him like this ALL the time lately.
And I promptly kick him over.
Sorry pal.
We're not ready for you to be moving yet.
We'd like it if you'd follow in your sisters 'footsteps' (literally), which buys us at least another 9 months of immobility.
Consider yourself warned. 
I'm not covering any outlets.
Jokes on you.

15 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Does it get any cuter than that face. Omg, I adore him. ps, u probably want Sophie back....r u working fri? I can drop it off. Xoxo

fiona westover said...

Just poured my coffee down the drain. That open mouth smile just perked me right up, cleared my head, brightened my day. I hear birds chirping. He's THE best. Tie his knees together.

Lis said...

I hear he's quite the mover and shaker!

What a freaking cutie pie!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

ALREADY!? Where did the time go. I think he will not be listening to you Mama (get used to it)

Katie said...

aw, but look how freaking happy he is!!! although i can't believe he's big enough for crawling... clearly there will be no "jumping school" for this Prentice. :D

Jocelyn said...

such a happy bean!

Laurie said...

take him to jumping school anyway. BC that was one of my fave things about Hads/Lenny.

Val said...

Go Carsie Go! This boy couldn't be any cuter if he tried!

Sarah K said...

Oh, that face! Such a cutie!

Sue said...

was this AFTER he crawled out of his bed??? Too frickin' cute for words!!!

zaideafraidey said...

I love that he gets up on all fours but than has not idea what to do, so end up doing a dive bomb. He is def. getting where he wants to go, but I kind of miss the lobster crawl.

Heidi Bruch said...

Ps I DIE for his stripey pj's.

Laurie said...

PS. Who knew that ginormous open mouth smile was hereditary? See any picture of Megs or Zaide.

Alicia said...

I so feel the same way. We think about tripping Cooper to frustrate him so he won't want to keep walking. (only kidding). Just pray you don't have a 9 month old walker like we got! Its not fun. Its really, really difficult :) He is awfully cute grinning at the camera like he is ready to be up to no good soon!

Amy D. said...

i want those jammies ASAP