Summer is in full effect, and I wish I could say this blog has been neglected due to ALL the amazing, fun, spectacular things we've been up to...but I can't.
Because that would just be a lie.
We got season 3 of Breaking Bad.
And we're glued to the TV during my allotted blogging time.
(you know the time...kids asleep, two cocktails deep).
Sorry, some things are just more important.
(than blogging, not drinking. Just so we are straight).
Here are a few bits & pieces of what's been going on 'round here, when we are not busy watching a cancer surviving ex high school science teacher cook methamphetamine...
He's started seeing the world from a whole new perspective.
She stopped riding this.
And started riding this.
(with EXTREME caution).
We went to a St. Michelle Winery concert for the first time.
And realized what a buzz kill it is to fork over $60 bucks to a babysitter.
(although worth EVERY stinkin' penny).
They learned the fun of a sibling tubby.
He went to the zoo for the first time.
She turned 32.
And I have never loved her more.
Especially after a few of these.
(It's called a 'flabongo').
Which made us spend the rest of the evening looking like this.
He decided he loves meal time like nobodies business.
And she still loves her cousin like nobodies business.
I went for a little jog.
She is still all about her babies. All the time.
But loves playing with her 'real life' one the most.
She has, without a doubt, OD'd on Otter Pops.
He has gotten two little toothies.
Which causes him to look like this a lot.
Or like this.
But most the time, he's still looking like this.
And we're back little bloggity...phew.
(until Season 4 of Breaking Bad comes out).
10 comments:
Let hear it you bet.
Umm a little jog. You go girl.
You do run like a mother as I just brought the book.
Miss you and your family.
Please invite us over soon! Or if your up to a trip North let me know.
so glad you're back! And I would be happy to bs any time!
thank god. I was reduced to begging Val to go check up on you. HEART little "Husky Dept at Sears" Carsie and his love of groceries. Yay for Hads on the two-wheeler! So brave (at least brave in Auntie Lowdie's eyes, the lady who tips over EVERY F-ING TIME she gets on her bike). And ditto on the babysitting for FREE. You just have to bring em to Spokane. Totes worth it.
agreed, we'll BS anytime! woot! and i don't think it's possible to OD on Otter Pops... although as the parent, i suppose you do have to deal with the sugar high and subsequent crash... ;) And Carsie is WAY too big. he needs to quit growing. STAT.
Ahhhhhh, and breathe out. THANK YOU for finally updating. The internet missed the pretty Prentice's faces. And I love a good recap. Next time the kucusdifmsosi's hope to be in some of the pics. July is OURS.
ooooooooh. this was such fun. loved catching up with you. sad it can't be in real life, but i'm happy to feel like i'm in the know this way. and i'm quite impressed with your little jog.
I forgot to tell you about the Adult Otter Pops I found on my mid-wetern tour:) next time we BBQ we will bring them!
Megan Davis. Shaina turned me on to your blog and I love it. I am such a stalker. You're such a great writer and an amazing Mom. :) I'll keep stalking you... fair warning!! Until then - know that we are also obsessed with that lil' Meth Head of a teacher!! Love Breaking Bad. :) Keep up the good blogging and happy summer!! :)
Corina (Carlson) Peterson
CORINA!!!! How fun! How are you? Season 4 starts tonight:). I'll be thinking of you while I'm watching Mr. White.
Mike is OBSESSED with that show! I have yet to watch it. glad to see these cuties are keeping you busy.
Post a Comment