Her teacher is Mrs. Booker.
Her classroom is B4.
And she sits next to her best friend, Olivia.
She's already proclaimed "First grade is WAY funner than Kindergarten".
(hoping they have an English lesson soon in first grade).
She gets two recesses, PE, Music, and lunch.
PE is her favorite by far. She said 'I get as sweaty as a pig, and need longer hair so it will stay in a ponytail. Oh, and Mama, dad is horrible at doing ponytails.'
She loves Music too. She said, 'My boy teacher sings like a girl. Isn't that weird?'
But I think lunch may be what she looks forward to the most.
She has already bought school lunch twice...without permission...or money. She told Ryan, "No daddy it's free. You just raise your hand, say what you want, and then they give you a little plastic card. You don't even have to pay."
She's been spending too much time with me. I have one of those free little plastic cards too. It's a good thing she's in school. Because she is going to need a well paying job.
I like her as a first grader.



11 comments:
Love the free school lunch. The boys loved getting hot lunch too, even though they never actually ate any of it. Standing in the lunch line is catnip to a first grader.
Mimi would approve of those gold shoes.
oh my gosh she kills me. too funny and soooo cute! such a little smartie pants with her glasses. reminds me of me in nursing school. ;) p.s. i am coming to you some monday soon. :)
She looks like she was going to her first day at the office, not first grade, with her work flats, floral dress, and cardi!
Pic 4 & 5 are my favorite. I love her.
I would also like to comment on your perfect door wreath, your perfect plantings, and your neighborhood's perfectly placed trash cans....though in Seattle, a trash can that size better be for a family of 10. If you would compost diligently, you could get that beast down to a micro 12 gallon can.
She is darling! Love that story. So fun bumping into you at Tar-jay.
love my little first grader. Hmmm this apple is def. staying close to the tree, agree on the job!!
i love pic #2. when you sent me her pic on the first day, i had no idea it was a darling little dress. so cute!and her tall legs? wow. so cute!
perfectly, perfect!
perfectly, perfect!
Great pics of the cute 1st grader. I wish I was her 1st grade teacher, I have no doubt she'd be my favorite student.
Post a Comment