Sunday, September 22, 2013

photo booth.

I have no idea when they did these.
And no idea who was supposed to be supervising them when they did.
But I sure am glad that no one was.
And I'm also glad that they weren't looking at porn.
(at least not that I know of...).




4 comments:

Heather Conniff said...

hilarious, love how they are laying on hads bed together.

Laurie said...

Spectacular. And porn is coming, be prepared...

Jocelyn said...

the third one from the top looks like that dreadful family portrait a certain somebody had made of your family before carson:) i'm dying thinking of it now.... like, really cracking up:)
and i love your slick rick.

fiona westover said...

They are at that age where they stupid funnies are shared by both. They are going to be friends taking silly self pics for a long time. I adore siblings who adore each other.