I wish I could say I have been traveling Europe.
Or helping kids in Africa.
Or renovating my house.
Nope.
None of the above.
I've been doing this...
And that, and that reason alone, is why this little blog has been so neglected.
I've been lazy, and obsessed with Breaking Bad, Dexter, Weeds, Madmen, and Orange is the New Black.
And late night cocktails.
Oh, and making school lunches.
Which leaves little time to document the life and times of the Prentices'.
It's a rough life indeed.
So be prepared for the world wide web to bore you with all that I need to get caught up on, because Lord knows there isn't a chance in hell I will ever print any of these pictures off and put them in an album.
And with that said...
i will blog on.
(Deep...I know).
(That's what she said).

5 comments:
Oh my god. You are needed. Now more than ever girl. Blog on! With pictures.
You just made my day.
Diddo.
Word.
I get it.
Me Too.
Same boat.
thank god, you're back! Your family on the east side of the state counts on you to keep us current on west side happenings!
word.
Sounds like you are busy..but add Sons of Anarchy to your list - you will love it...your list of favs is mine too - and the new season just started..
Post a Comment