Friday, June 29, 2007

The big 3-0!

"Hey, what are we doing for Aunt Val's Birthday tonight?"
"What do you mean I'm not coming?"
"Oh, I get to go to the M's game...with Zaide and Baba! Fun, I can already smell the cotton candy."
Happy Birthday Auntie Val! I love you to pieces!!! Have fun without me and tell my parents to behave themselves, because I'll be crying for them at 1am, and not a minute later.





4 comments:

Hope said...

Oh I can't stand it. You can almost hear her talk through these pictures! That's the best bday wish ever. Good job Hadley!

Val said...

Thank you for the b-day wishes Hadley. Thanks for celebrating with me today at lunch. I promise I'll keep your parents in-line for you tonight. I love you too Hads! xoxxo Auntie Val

Jocelyn said...

She's really starting to grow- i can tell! yah!

Anonymous said...

She is going to be a heartbreaker, so adorable!!!