Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Funny Girl.

Mom, you really should take this act on the road.

9 comments:

Val said...

How is it possible that you get even cuter in every picture? We love you Hadley!

Hope said...

Hadley! You make me laugh so hard! I can't wait to see you. Do you think we can tell jokes to each other all day?

Anonymous said...

WE WANT PHOTOS OF HADLEY AND RUDY!! RIDING RUDY!!! WE WANT MORE EXCITING PHOTOS! WE WANT A REVOLUTION!!!

Laurie said...

some of us love the smiling, laughing adorable hads pix! Rudy may still have his nose out of joint at being given a baby sister he NEVER ASKED FOR. Megs, you don't want Hads to turn out like Carrie, sitting down on Ross Road waiting to be rescued from a mean and viscious dog. Just saying it could happen!!! Don't take a chance at scarring your daughter for life by exposing her to big black dog before she is ready...

Laurie said...

oops that was supposed to say 'vicious' dog! you know what I mean Meg

Unknown said...

All I have to say is you better start getting that girl ready for a visit from her too far away cousin. Looks like I'm coming to town the weekend of the 13th. A quick visit before the Africa adventure! Can't wait to see you lovely girls and Ryan.

Michelle said...

That little Miss Hadley is just too cute. I love her big eyes!

Michelle said...

That little Miss Hadley is too cute! It something about those huge eyes!

Kasie M. said...

They are so entertaining! She must keep you on your toes all day. What in the heck did we ever do before them?