Friday, June 29, 2007

Queen for a Day.

Another Aunt Lowdie Original. The gal's got talent.
Oh Auntie Laurie do I love being queen. Now all I need is a magic wand to make that Rudy disappear.


7 comments:

Laurie said...

oh you are too cute in your cwazy qween hat! Now I'm sending the fugly cardigan so get ready for it! XXXXX

Hope said...

That second picture could win contests!

Val said...

LOVE the princess hat- pretty sure Lauren is going to want to borrow that!

Katie said...

Sorry I've been a "lurker" (aka read but don't comment) but I just have to say you have the cutest kid ever! I can't believe she actually pulled off the "crazy daisy" hat - as I watched Lavs knit it, I was sure it would never see the light of day it was so funny looking. :)

Jocelyn said...

your family and their endless talents

Unknown said...

Look at our happy little queen! I am so happy to be looking at Hadley Wadley pics again. I was internet deprived while I was in Vancouver last week. Megs, I'm going to be in town the weekend of July 13th. Get ready for a visit or three.
Peeps

Kasie M. said...

This aunt of yours is very talented. Lucky you!