I can see Miss Hadley working her magic on her daddy - just like her mama did with HER daddy (still). All I can say is - FF HIDE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR CREDIT CARDS!!!
super cute picture of Hads guffawing. Just what baby joke did Dad just tell her? Or was he regaling her with stories about how he hurled in the back of the in-law's car one time (or has it been more than one time now Ry?) Cuz that is a pretty funny story!
Hads, you don't have to kiss up to your daddy by wearing an "I love Daddy" shirt. You had him at hello (or your first passing of gas) which I guess came first. :) Meg - I'll start printing up an "I Love My Mommy the Most" shirt immediately. Happy Dad's Day Ryan!
Ryan's a good padre! And good at keeping Meeegan under some control! Remind her--work will be good. You do have to pay for Hads clothes and school and more..more...more! Ryan is the best! Happy Father's Day Ry! (please stop shaving your legs its disturbing)
6 comments:
LOVE the laughs! It makes me smile =)
I can see Miss Hadley working her magic on her daddy - just like her mama did with HER daddy (still). All I can say is - FF HIDE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR CREDIT CARDS!!!
super cute picture of Hads guffawing. Just what baby joke did Dad just tell her? Or was he regaling her with stories about how he hurled in the back of the in-law's car one time (or has it been more than one time now Ry?) Cuz that is a pretty funny story!
Hads, you don't have to kiss up to your daddy by wearing an "I love Daddy" shirt. You had him at hello (or your first passing of gas) which I guess came first. :) Meg - I'll start printing up an "I Love My Mommy the Most" shirt immediately. Happy Dad's Day Ryan!
Ryan's a good padre! And good at keeping Meeegan under some control! Remind her--work will be good. You do have to pay for Hads clothes and school and more..more...more! Ryan is the best! Happy Father's Day Ry!
(please stop shaving your legs its disturbing)
Such an adorable family! That third pic should be framed.
Post a Comment