such a fashion plate! she is almost as chic as fancy narode!
Happy Birthday Hads!!!! You are looking fabulous in your new Pjs.
Almost as fancy? Hmmm- IS as fancy! Ha. I love jammies- they are the cutest..
I would say AS fancy forsure too! We love love love those jammies. Looks like we're going to have to have a 2nd girl so we can use these cute hand me downs!!!
ADORABLE!!!
She even stylish in her PJ's!
...SHE'S even stylish in those PJ's
Post a Comment
7 comments:
such a fashion plate! she is almost as chic as fancy narode!
Happy Birthday Hads!!!! You are looking fabulous in your new Pjs.
Almost as fancy? Hmmm- IS as fancy! Ha. I love jammies- they are the cutest..
I would say AS fancy forsure too! We love love love those jammies. Looks like we're going to have to have a 2nd girl so we can use these cute hand me downs!!!
ADORABLE!!!
She even stylish in her PJ's!
...SHE'S even stylish in those PJ's
Post a Comment