Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So many faces.

Laughing Hyena.
Chatty Cathy.

Tongue wagger.

Flirtin' fool.

Precious Pup.





7 comments:

Laurie said...

very adorable, and I love that you are carrying on the tradition of wacky Sundstrom-isms like 'precious pup'. But pix #2 should have been titled 'Yackydoodle'.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me this Meg! Hadley is a doll! I can't wait to see you guys again. Give out lots of smooches to the little peanut for us!

Val said...

Okay Hadley- that face is going to take you places. You will have control of your dad and his credit card in no time if you keep this up! Good girl =)

Sue said...

I cannot get over the darling happy faces that girl makes - are you just always in the right spot at the right time??? And Laurie is right - "yackdoodle" all over the place!

Anonymous said...

she's the love of my life!

Jocelyn said...

i love that you had names for all these pictures.. do not get my started- too funny. My favorite is the tongue wagging pic.

Hope said...

Hads - I can't stand it. I have to see you - those faces! Too cute. Too bad you don't have any fans. Love you!