A couple of weekends ago when it was G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S out, Ry & I took Hads & Rudy to Kirkland for a run, some coffee, some playtime, ice cream, and some much needed R&R. It was fabulous....until of course, our little one came in contact with the sand. And then all spaziness happened. She's so weird. We kept trying to bribe her to play like the normal kids...but no such luck, not even a candy treat could get that kid to go barefoot in the dreaded, awful sand. She's a particular little one, and before you worry that autism is in her future, just stop...I've googled it, and I think we're fine...for now.
7 comments:
i'm glad you googled the autism, cuz i was kinda worried for a minute. but she does interact with other children at least... ;) cute pics tho, i <3 the wetsuit shirt. and LOVE that last pic of Hads, dad and Rudy.
Megan, you are so funny for pointing out the tan lines. I would have done the same thing. Not that I should talk because you actually have to be tan to have lines and tan I am not.
I love that last pic too, so cute! And she just wants to be able to wear her darling shoes at all times. Sundstroms LOVE shoes.
she is so finicky (sp?) this one. she use to not like grass.. so maybe there's still hope for her! great last shot. it's pretty damn perfect.
Sand IS kind of gross. Can't really blame her.
does Ry have baby oil on????
So I was a bit worried that because you make fun or comment on your poor child with her "disabilities" that karma is coming to getcha'. However, I think you do this SO much, you've tipped the scale WAY the other way, so Hads is going to be a rocket scientist! btw, that last pic is to die for--framer for sure!
Post a Comment