Sometimes it's just not worth the argument. She slept in this little, tiny, pack-n-play all night and was pleased as punch. It's made for kids one and under. Looks comfy, no?
well I did tell her the other day that I wanted her to stop growing so I was going to put her in a box...guess she is taking it upon herself. Also, she has been having great fun getting inside my gym locker and closing the door...you are demented with ice and she is with cramped spaces!!
Peter wanted to sleep in the hall linen closet forever! Finally one night I let him - he slept the entire night there and then never bugged me about it again. Good for you that you let her do that!!
Fun! My grandma Bubba had a yellow crib that she called the magic bed (scary name now that I think about it!) Anyway, when I was 8 i wanted to sleep in it so she let me. Sleeping in a tiny space is cozy when you're small. Kids are sort of like puppy's. Love her pj's!
Is there room for Tater in that box?? I have been telling her that forever - and now that she is 7 going on teen-agerish - I NEED that box! Don't think I need to worry about Loges - although she tipped the scales at 30 lbs at the gym the other morning . . .
7 comments:
the giantess in her skeleton pj's. too cute. and choosing your battles is one of the best lesson learned. ever.
well I did tell her the other day that I wanted her to stop growing so I was going to put her in a box...guess she is taking it upon herself. Also, she has been having great fun getting inside my gym locker and closing the door...you are demented with ice and she is with cramped spaces!!
Peter wanted to sleep in the hall linen closet forever! Finally one night I let him - he slept the entire night there and then never bugged me about it again. Good for you that you let her do that!!
Fun! My grandma Bubba had a yellow crib that she called the magic bed (scary name now that I think about it!) Anyway, when I was 8 i wanted to sleep in it so she let me. Sleeping in a tiny space is cozy when you're small. Kids are sort of like puppy's. Love her pj's!
Is there room for Tater in that box?? I have been telling her that forever - and now that she is 7 going on teen-agerish - I NEED that box! Don't think I need to worry about Loges - although she tipped the scales at 30 lbs at the gym the other morning . . .
oh Lenny, stop growing! Why do they have to get big?! BTW Michelle, love that Peter lasted all night in the closet.
I can't even believe she fits in there still. She looks happy though.
Post a Comment