Lately I've heard, out of her tiny little, never shutting, mouth:
Out of the blue, as we were sitting on the couch: "Mama, how come Daddy isn't mean like you? Is that just the way you came out of Zaide's tummy?"
She comes running in the room crying: "Rudy stepped on my paw and it really, really hurted."
As I stepped out of the shower: "Whoa Mama, you have a big huge body."
As I was making dinner: "You know Mama, you do a lot of work. And Daddy is a lot of fun."
We were sitting on her bed and Rudy walked by: "Mama, did Rudy come out of your tummy before or after me?"
After I told her I was sending her to China: "Do they have candy and Caillou in China?"
13 comments:
ok, my favorite is her asking about rudy coming out of your tummy. Then her asking why ryan isn't mean like you. DYING. she is so great. I would love to chat with her all day long.
Such a great picture of a girl with LOTS of personality! Love it!!!
Hadley is one funny gal. I'm thinking you may have to send her to Canada for Caillou...
she is one funny lady! Love that she views Rudy as a sibling and that the only thing she needs is candy & caillou- I mean what else is there really?!
love her. and ryan is really nice.
Love that she thinks you're huge. Show her your wedding pictures and she'll realize that the hugeness is just temporary. Oh, and we love Caillou too. Isn't he just the sweetest? I wish I was Caillou's mom. xoxo
Good to know you're appreciated, right?
Rascal. But Canada has Caillou and good candy, so send her there. China probably has little bald kids, but their candy is suspect.
Am i weird for not knowing who Caillou is?
Her comments totally crack me up.
Can't wait to see her tomorrow.
What is the freaking obsession with Caillou - my kid adores him. He is so WHINY! So happy you are writing all these phrases down, you will always want to look back on them:-)
These are my favorite posts. Keep the Hadleyisms coming please. I like that she recognizes all the work you do. You are pretty amazing. And pretty. And you smell good. And I feel like your long fingers would smell good too. Not sure where this is going.
tell Hads the candy in China is gross and weird and she wouldn't like it:)
Saw a book at B&N today called Miss Naughty and immediately thought of Hadley Jane (and Madeline). I might have to go back and get a copy for each of the girls. :)
Post a Comment